Friday, July 17, 2009


A womans prayer to growing old.

Oh dear lord ,
Please let me grow old gracefully .
Please let me have the sense to know
that when I'm old , I'm old

Oh dear lord.
Please don't let me have a drop in my mind and I falter back to the
fashions of my youth .
No tight fitting bluejeans , no seethrough tops, No belly shirts, No poka -a-dot bikini's
No high heeled shoes, No miniskirts,
No daisy dukes, and dear lord when I get to that age of when everything is a sagging and a bagging and dropping to the floor ,
that I'll have mind enough to know that then is not the time to start wearing Thong panties.
There 's only so much that little string can hold up .,and as for the
make-up
Let me have mind enough to know
that what once was attractive would only look like a bug splattered on a window shield
SPLAT!!!!!
I ask Dear Lord,
Please let me grow old gracefully to let me know that when I'm old, I'm old
Amen
P. S. Dear Lord ,
Please Never , Never, Never, Ever let me wear Spandix !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment