Monday, July 20, 2009


the count down begins. Sunday we will be flying to North Carolina for a week and Im trying to stop smoking , Im using the patches put my first one on last night, tehehee it said that if you have a lot of vivid dreams would be best to use during the day , well didnt think that I had such vivid dreams until last night , tehehhehe Poor Blak , good thing I know that he isnt a womaninzeing whore dog and that I knew the women in that dream are actors from some crazy 60's and 90's show and that Lorrne Green is dead although now Im haveing a craveing for Bread pudding tehehhehhe , I can iminage some poor soul that has used the patch over night and had a dream similar to mine and their husband , boyfrined , girlfriend , wife , wake up with bruises all over them , because of some crazy vivid dream the one that is trying to stop smoking has had ,, maybe that was the reason why they had to put that warning on there . thehheeh as long as its dreams like that I think I can handle it ,but now if I get to dreaming about Spiders ,, THAT will Be a different Story , and Blak WILL problaray get hit in his sleep ,, thehehhehee

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tchebbe...wonderfull video clip you made, Virgi showed me and we both dwelled in the past a while, with an acheing heart seeing the places we would often sit and rp (fav spot at the fortress). Well, also this wound will some day heal, and all that'll be left will be sweet memories of first time's Roleplay in SL.

    ReplyDelete