Saturday, July 11, 2009

what a Saturday this has turned out to be , Ive spent most of the day laying on the bed with the TV watching me , tehhheeh dont know what it is everytime I go in to maybe watch a little Tv , I fall asleep,but I had company , my little dog and two of our cats made sure I was safe while I lingered in the land of dreams. Although I dont remember any dream"Speaking of Dreams , the other day I was given a notecard to read about this persons Blog and being the nosie person Iam , YeS Im nosie , I started digging somemore into that persons other Blogs her personal blog and there I found where she has been writeing about her Bad Dreams , Well Dudh if your Ass didnt do all the Shit you do to others maybe they wouldnt manafisit theirselves in your Dreams.Im a Firm beliver that what you do wrong to others will come back to haunt you and Seems this is the very thing that is happening to this person, ( Haunt, Haunt , Haunt bad dreams Haunt ).These are things I try not to do , is be mean to others in the way this person has been, for the most part I like everybody I might get upset at what they do sometimes and tell them but that Doesnt mean I dont like them , and always if Im in the wrong Im woman enough to say Im sorry , because if I cant ask forgiveness and accept others forgiveness , HOW can I expect the same from someone else , in other words if you can not forgive others how the hell do you expect them to forgive you of your short comings Cause People weither you want to Admit it or Not We all have our short comings , havent seen any of us yet flying around with white wings and a halo , Oh wait thats whats been makieng my Ass Itch ,, Im molteing , tehhehehh , LIFE is Too Damn Short to Deal with Bullshit , Laugh about all the bullshit , it Helps belive me it helps ,

No comments:

Post a Comment