Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another day and I cant really get on Secondlife. which my video card maybe in the mail now ( looks over at Blak to see if he is going to go up to the mailbox anytime soon) , while I wait Ive been playing around with wings3D , its fun but I still can not get the concept that it only works on xyz I see something in my head that I try to make in wings 3D but those lines just wont go the way I think they should go , but I did manage to make a mushroom , Yea Me !! , I will get the hang of it Hopefully, just got to set aside that part of my brain that does creative things and sort of think like a mathmatishion , how ever you spell it ,, ( digging hard in there for that part finding cobwebs yeap I think Im getting to the right area of my brain for that ) . made some rice pudding this morning then I remember Blak doesnt like it , tehhhe but that means more for me , funny as a kid I couldnt stand the stuff , but I expermented around a little and came up with a recipie that I like , so I have a whole cassarrol dish of Rice pudding to myself ( looks down a hips ) yeah like I really need it. teheehhhe

No comments:

Post a Comment