Monday, July 6, 2009

Well the fouth of July has come and gone , did nothing special this year just sit in the house played on the computer , fussed the whole time because I couldnt do anything on Secondlife, thehe Three computers here in front of me and NOT one mind you NOT one could run Secondlife decent, but its all right hopefully I will be getting the replacement back in the mail in a couple of days ( Sure hope so) , it wont be long now till we will be going back to where Im from , I cant wait to See Blaks face when he mets my Crazy family , he may want to turn around and grab the first plane back out of there, He works so hard he Really deserves this and I hope he loves it there as much as I do. Im taken the Biggest suitcase that we have , I plan on bringing a lot of things back with us one being all my photographs , the other Im going to get me some green Tomatos , you would think with this being the captail of the veggie and fruit industry that they would sell these things out here but NOOo , I get the craziest looks in the grocery store when I ask if they have green tomatos , gees these people out here dont know what good eating is. I cant wait to get some cornbread, and I know momma will have a cake or pie or some kind of sweet made, Seems like that is something that all southern women had in their kitchens , you would either have some cornbread to nibble on , a homemade biscuit , or a pie or some thing of that nature, but there was always something to nibble on. theeh if I do that here well Im the only one to eat the sweets and I think Ive got enough spreaded on these hips , thhehe well he has gone to bed now so Im going to go crawl in beside him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment