Monday, August 24, 2009

subject of Assumeing

why is it that a lot of people ASSUME , lets break that word down Ass/ U/ Me , see in using Assume you are making an Ass out of you and me , Im NOT an Ass , dont know about yourself but Im not ,might act like one sometimes. people assume that because you might talk to someone that has a reputation of causing trouble that you are the same by just talking to them, NOT always the case , or you like talking to someone but then they get it in their head that you want to take them off somewhere and cybersex their pixelated brains out ,, NO not that either , dont have to do that I HAVE SOME I LOVE VERY MUCH. this is all a form of judgeing , your judgeing someone for your own thoughts you have about a certain situation or what you think is on their mind to do. Dont do this if Im going to be judged on anything then judge me for my characther , for things you have known Ive done , judge me for my smart mouth judge me for what you see not for what you think I want or what you think that I might do. To me these are qualitys about yourself that you think that others will be the same way , remember we are NOT all the same. what a boreing world if that were the case. Someone once got mad at me because I reacted to a situation in my way , I asked a question he gave an answer , case closed I walked out of the room to finish what I was doing , then he comes out upset thinking that I wanted him to follow me and continue the conversaton , repeating to me that I had displayed the classic signs of a woman wanting to be petted. He then told me that a case study had been done and my body language had displayed all the signs. which this in turn really did cause me to go into a rage ,because in the first case Ive never been in a dadjim case study,nor on a couch of any kind talking to a doctor of that degree so HOW can someone that doesnt Know me know how Im going to react to a situation ,, Body lanugage tells us that crossing our arms across our chest displays a sign of feeling threaten , or putting our hands on our hips displays a sign of aggression ,, I do this all the time even when there is NOone around me , why cause my arms arn't long enough to reach up my ass, ITS because I dont have anything else to do with my arms while Im standing waiting for my dog to finish her business ,, gees come on now what am I feeling threatend by , the Grass , air , trees ,, gees , now do you see what I mean .you can not assume nor can you judge someone on how you think they should or shouldnt react or act.

No comments:

Post a Comment