Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what I've been doing





these are some painting that I have been doing in photoshop ,Im on a binge now to learn how to paint in photoshop. I forget everything else most of the time when I start doing art , its the one thing that I have always loved but never had the money to go to college for it , but thats ok , Im still learning how to make pictures come out the way I want them too. I cant wait each morning when I wake up to get started on learning something new. yeah I know they all may look like kid paintings but I guess in a way you can say Im a baby to this , well all but the dragon , that I did in pencil , and it was the first dragon Ive ever drawed so yeah Im pretty proud of it , now I cant wait till I get good enough in photoshop to really do it some justice . All Truthful comments are welcome , thehehhhe

No comments:

Post a Comment