Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ive wrote about this Dude before , well 4 am this morning I am awake ( because we came back from a little walking trip and laid down and didnt get up again till around 8pm) any way I go out on the porch to have a smoke ,, yes Im still smoking , and what do I find laying there right near the sliding screen , a present from Dude !!!!! as we all know cats , it wasnt the kind that most of us are thrilled about getting either , Im just glad it wasnt ALIVE !!!!!!!!! but still , it is nice to know that even if I dont eat RAT'S !!! that he thought enough of me to bring me something he had caught , knowning full well this ole stray cat doesnt get much in the way of food anyway , I gave him some Cat food for his present , but he is just as content to sit on the bannister while I pet his head , or if I sit down he climbs up in my lap to be petted , thehehhehe NOW the Trick is , in getting BLAK to remove the Dead RAT , I might have a better chance of learning Ballet I dont know we will see , going to act all freaked out about me doing it so he will take pity on me and get rid of the Dead rat for me ,, tehhhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment