Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back from a week of vacation in Maggie Valley N.C. the time there was great , I finally got to get some fried green tomatos and I fixed Blak some fried potatos and ramps , thehee Momma wasnt too pleased about the ramps because they stank the whole house up, they smell really bad, but are very good , something like a gralice and onion crossed. we had homemade icecream at my aunts house which I havent had in a long time, My family couldnt get over the fact of how much weight I had gained ,, tehehheh my poor uncle didnt even know who I was until I started talking , he then looked at me in such a surprised look and yelled " Girl Somebody's Done a Super Sized you " I thought we all were going to fall off the porch laughing soo hard. for once in untold number of years all my siblings were together , and boy has time played havoc on us , tehheeh NOw thats what happens when you get older , we looked like the bigbutt family , I couldnt help but laugh at how much we each have changed and then not changed, the rest of them always try to outtalk each other , me I can never get a word in edgewise with them so I stay quite , but all and all it was a great vacation , well not including the day Blak and I got ticks all over us , I was about to strip in the towtruck drivers truck , ( Momma's car broke down on a mountain top where we were looking at a house for sale ) when we got to the grarge Blak wouldnt check to see if I had ticks on my butt , I know I embrassed him , but them things are Creepy and carry rocky mountain spotted fever and lyme deasies , I didnt want one on me Anywhere , theheh we freaked out for two days , but I think we got them all off , teheh but the Blackberrys were good anyway

2 comments:

  1. Haha bet you had an awesome time :D And welcome back home too :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we did and thank you very much , we hope to move back there ,Blak loves the area as much as I do thehehe I'll make a Hillbilly out of him yet

    ReplyDelete