Sunday, August 9, 2009

yeap as I said would be easier for me to learn Ballet , then him takeing pity on my femininity and getting rid of the Dead rat, he hands ME the BAG !!! gees dont he know that there are somethings that a MAN MUST do for his woman and I think this is one of those things , tehehehhe , He tells me to put it in the bag drop it over the side and when WE ,NOT He ,,, go out then the bag will be picked up and carried to the trash outside , but here again , when I take my dog out for a walk I will be expected to carry the dead rat bag down to the trash , YEAH RIGHT!!! I brought up the fact that I would be the one that will go out the door first, he goes he wasnt thinking of that fact ,, Yeah Right , thehehe he is NOT fooling me, "faints " where has chiverly gone in this day and age .

No comments:

Post a Comment