Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back in my life and IM GETTING MARRIED !!

Some know that for five years my children were lost to me , NOT because of drugs or things of that nature but because I tried to do on my own what a mother has to do to give her children a life and to give them what they need. There wasnt a day that went by that I didnt think of them or silently at night I would cry for them. Their fathers brother and his family are the ones that made sure that I could not see them nor get them to come live with me. Then a week ago this past Sunday I get a phone call my momma telling me that my middle daughter had called her , she gave me her phone number and I called , I couldnt stop crying , I couldnt speak just to hear her voice on the other end of that phone was heavenly bliss for me. I was SO Happy to learn that she wanted to come be with me and Blaksmith did not hastate one moment we got in the car and drove the hundred and something miles to pick her up , this all comes on the tail winds of our up and coming Marriage , yes Blaksmith and I are getting Married August 21st I really cant believe it myself , I guess Ive gone over , and over , and over and over the wedding plans a thousand times. Sometimes in life you have to go through some REALLY deep shit to get to the top of that Mountain and be able to say IVE MADE IT . Now I get to hear that wonderful word she just loves to yell for no reason at all " MOM AH ,, just like that MOM AH ,, I get to mock her when she yell's for MOM AH , thehheh my Beautiful 17 year old loves the mirror , Im just waiting for it to talk back to her ,, She is ONE MORE LOVEABLE MESS

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so happy to hear that one of your kids (a really beautiful daughter!) came to live with you and Blak. All my best wishes for the new start of an amazing family life and chin up, the marriage will be perfect x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much she really is something else she keeps us laughing its so funny she tries to shock us with things she asked but it turns out we shock her , thehehheh Im hoping that it will be almost perfect , theheheh

    ReplyDelete