Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tiffney

Today I had to make a trip with my Momma one that sometimes if we have pets has to be made. It was very hard for my momma Tiffney had been with her for the last seventeen years . there every step of the way with her, where ever my momma was thats where Tiffney was. A companion to the truest since of the word. we knew that sooner or later the time was coming I had told my Momma that I would go with her to help her through this and I did. It really did hurt me to my heart to see my momma hurting but knowing she was doing what was right for her beloved companion. She did get to hold her while they let her pass away and that was very comforting for her at first I dont think they really wanted her to but I made them move out of the way so she could hold Tiffney. We took her home and buried her in my Momma's flower garden with it snowing and the ground was soft which was a good thing for us but not for our shoes black mountain dirt when wet tends to stick to you like glue. Afterwords we went in the house , to help my momma smile a little bit I played a trick on her just wish I had had a camcorder for this one the look on her face is just PRICELESS !!! as some know my momma is just now learning how to get on the computer and to get on the web, Well there is still a lot she doesnt know and most of the time I get a phone call every day about something she cant do or has done wrong on the computer and I either have to go up there and fix her problem or I just try and talk her through it on the phone, thehe she doesnt know how to get to her history, SOoo today while she was in the back side of the house I ran over and pulled up a " Sex Toys for Women " website clicked on it and off real fast so that it would go to history, when she came back in the livingroom she was telling me to check her facebook that something was wrong with it , it was telling her that her account was expired. So like a good daughter I went over to the computer and went to her facebook account which by the way I had put in her " Favorite box " and then she asked me to go into her history and find a site she had gone to last week ,and Of course I did and clicked on todays history and Yeap you guessed it " Sex Toys for Women" website was there , Her eyes got as Big as a hubcap on a cadalic she made the remark " HOW Did that Get there I Didnt put that there " by this time Im going on at her about her going to a Sex toy sight and telling her you just wait IM TELLING , Then I clicked on the link and of course it brought up all them toys and MAN if you could have just Seen the look on her Face my stomach is still hurting from laughing so much at her, her remark then was " OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!" by this time Im in the floor rolling still telling her Im going to tell everybody she was on a Sex toy sight , and she is Still trying to figure out how that got there Cause she didnt do it. theeheh I finally told her I had done it , She got a good laugh for a while although she said she was going to Kick my rear end, If anyone here would like to send her a sympathy hug for the lose of her Beloved Pet Tiffney you can at ennis.irene@gmail.com it would really make her feel better.[link] in memory of Tiffney

2 comments:

  1. Augh, it's always hard to lose a much treasured pet. I would buy your mother a new pet quickly, perhaps a cat or a similar dog for replacing the now missing companion? It would cheer her up :) Lots of hugs, and well done with the trick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going to wait a bit and let her calm down from the lose of Tiffney she does need a new pet one that is her's we still have my daddys dog but she is the same age as Tiffney and its not going to be too much longer for her either she was sad yesterday going around the house looking for her partner. Ohh I just wish I could had videoed it teheheheheh

    ReplyDelete