Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pandora Magic NAV'I'S !!!!!!!








I know we have all seen the movie " Avatar" and most know now that its in Secondlife , BLUE SMURF"S EVER WHERE , tehheheheh yes I just had to get the Avatar from this movie too , and I love it . Pandora Magic the sim in which these photos were taken is a German and English sim of Roleplay based on the Movie you can go vist there , they have done a lot of work to bring to life the roleplay atmosphere for the players . just join the vistors group when you tp in and just explore till your hearts content . Do have to say though I didnt vist the human side just dont like being inclosed in certain places ( wouldnt make a good spacealien) thehehe if you want a landmark just give me a poke ohhh and they have VERY well made Nav'i Avatar for free that are very well made

No comments:

Post a Comment