Thursday, September 17, 2009

wondering

sometimes I wonder if anyone even bothers to read this blog , which really in a way I dont give a fuck if no one does read it , I mostly did it for myself I guess , but the only thing is I cant really comment on my own blog , well then again maybe I might can, would sort of be like talking to yourself and even if no one admits that they do talk to theirselves. well here goes ,, Hello blog , humm I see you have some new paintings up and I see that you have had a few things to say on certain topic's , well you know the paintings do look nice but then you do have a lot of work to do on your artskills , just keep practiceing and you will get there , and your topic's they are very enlighting to a certain point , a lot of folks dont give a shit about what you have to say , but thats ok you keep doing what your doing , in the end nobody will remember a damn thing anybody says after they are dead

5 comments:

  1. Hi tchebbe ;-) ... you don't know me, but I read and look at your blog quite soon as a new post is out ... and like it ...
    cool that you show you new paintings and let us see how you get better in doing them ...
    and maybe we will find something unexpected like your beautiful dragon in your landscapes one day *grins* ...
    keep painting and writing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tchebbe I read your blog aalways, love your pictures and the way you write :) Keep it up hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tehehe thanks you two very much , this was a morning of talking to myself , you know those mornings you get up and you just got somethings on your chest , about nothing general but its there so you find away to vent it out a little bit. so I figured I would attack my blog , its safer it cant talk back , tehehehehe ,but it can be as crazy as I want it to be , hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear tchebbe... how can u think that we dont read ur blog? ok, ok.. i do not everyday but i look every sencond day if someone post something. and of course how can i miss urs? hehehe... so do not worry, u are still a part of my life ;)
    huggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. hugs, everybody maybe I did that wrong.I was having one of those days and felt like venting at something and all that came out. Hey we are all intitled to one day of self pity in our life , thehehh guess that was mine, as everybody knows Im very , Very , Very little down about anything , lifes too short to be like that. I always find something to laugh about even if its things in my memory, and belive me theres plenty there to laugh about ,, man I wish everybody could see my stund fish face. thehehheh

    ReplyDelete