Thursday, October 1, 2009

To Call or NOT to Call

Man I can not wait till we get out of this Apartment , into a HOUSE, we have a neighbor that lives under us , who has a four or five year old little girl, the little girl isnt the problem , the Mother is this woman screams , shouts , talks to her self, Cussing someone out that is NOT even around and from all the Banging and door slamming , you can hardly get any peace and quite. Last night this went on from around 6 to 3 am in the morning , the little girl was screaming and you could hear the mother shouting " WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOING TO DO NOW , UH UH WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOING TO DO NOW , it sounded just like the little girl was being choked, this keep bothering me , I told Blak and he told me to call 911, but I didnt want to cause trouble if there really wasnt any trouble , but then again if the Mother is Crazy with a mental problem and the little girl ends up dead because of something I could have done to stop it. each time I would go out and smoke a cig , I could still hear the screaming and shouting , Finally I had enough , I called 911 and told them if they sent anyone out , I have no earthly idea because we finally had to make a second call , and Blak made that call , he was told that a disturbance was not a reason to call 911 , WHAT the FUCK , what the Hell is 911 for , what you only call the stupid ass After the fact of the death of the little girl when their Damn stupid ass could have came out and provented this in the first place, AND what REALLY Surprises me is How Ca is always doing this and that , Shouting child protection , and All that Shit , and then NO ONE , NOT ONE Neighbor has the Damn fucking Guts to call or report what is going on , yeah I did haste but I did DO IT and that is what counts the most ,, I would rather Call and be wrong then NOT call and the Child ends up Dead.

2 comments:

  1. god... i hate those things so much.. i would rather call one time to much then just to ignore... imagine how bad it would be for urself if this freak mother would harm the child..god.. cant think about. some ppl need a license for children like u need one for a car or a dog or what ever... i wish that god will give just those ppl children who knows how to raise and treat them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so true, we really think that the mother has a mental problem I see her all the time cussing and screaming at someone that is NOT even there and the look of anguish on her face would ripe your heart out, if she is on meds then someone NEEDS to make sure she is taking them and as for the police gees they are even worse, I was REALLY pissed at them when Blak called back the second time his self and they told him that they dont do Distbruances , come on what are the police for then to ride around and bother innocent people?

    ReplyDelete