Sunday, June 28, 2009

Well here is my attempt back into my artwork , this is the first watercolor Ive done in like over humm well I know 15 years , which I wasnt very much into watercolor , I like to experiment, so I found something I like in the watercolor line of tools. Hope everyone enjoys it ,, comments welcome , tehhe , Now what has been happening ,, Friday a bunch of us got together on sl that used to roleplay together , it was great seeing everyone I'll have to post the pictures Faun and I took, here. it would be great to do that again, in sl Im trying to make a victorian dress , Man I wish we had Sewing machines , Now I know I could get it made then , theehe but I guess its sort of like the same process , but I get soo pissed when I cant make them prims do what I want them to do but as we know , or I think that the building process was developed by a Math man ,, theehh .

No comments:

Post a Comment