Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I think Im getting the hang of this now . maybe , just maybe that is , problaray what I will do is post pic's and things here , I love takeing pictures in Secondlife , real life too , many are of my different friends others are just something I see that I like. Never in a million years did I ever think that I would be on a computer much less in a " dont know if you could call it a game or not but ok we will call it a game , where I have met so many great people , One of them being the Man of My Dreams although at the time I didnt know it , but he is and Iam with him in Real life . I can truely say that I have at last found love, and found it from a computer , tehheheheh lawd what is the world comeing too. I also found something there called Roleplay , where any one can be a Secondlife Movie star in their own world . I love this its such great fun to see how creative everyone can be , interacting with each other , playing out a story line that feeds off each other , its Never ending sometimes it goes in area's where you never thought to imiange. thhehe maybe next we all will have to watch out for the poparazzi ,

No comments:

Post a Comment