Sunday, January 10, 2010

what Ive been up to

There are more , I'll post at a later date hope everyone enjoys them




































now I lay me down to sleep I hope I get to that birdfeeder before that bitch in the house squirts me with that Damn water bottle ,, Amen










if your wondering why this one has no detail in the faces , its because I feel like when the end of time comes it wont matter what or who we are or what we look like we are all going to be in the same boat.






ah , bet everybody thought I had fell off the face of the earth , tehhehe no not yet but I did get some butt burns from slideing , tehehhe any ways I still read everybodies blogs and stuff , and I got a New Camera for Christmas ,Woots so here it comes paintings and photographs enjoy everybody and tell me what you see wrong in my paintings I cant get better if no one tells me.

3 comments:

  1. I friggin love every picture of this blog, especially the squirrel ones, and "world's end", really good work done there! Keep it uhup and the new camera was a gerat idea xD Thumbs up, as for my critics, I want to see a bit more detail and expression in the Portrait like faces x) That would rock, m'a big fan of expressions, even if they're only hinted :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh tche honey... i thought u are lost in the world wide fields of happiness... hehe..
    i love ur paints and the squierrel pics are awesome.
    hope u are ok and maybe we can talk again in the near future...
    hugs u hard
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two , yes I do want to get my portraits with a lot more expression in them , practice , practice practice , tehehhe and I do love my new camera , tehehe very much ,hugs to both of you , oh and yeap Virgi Iam lost in the world wide fields of happiness too ,but that snow sure is cold on the bottem, thehehhheheh

    ReplyDelete